Saturday, September 15, 2007

all about me!!!!

its me ronald zarain from marikina city an im 19 yrs old im studying at plmar taking up the course of bsba mjr. in management.....enjoy reading my 1st blog..,,the title is all about me!!!...guys you know that i love the people who love's me and i ignore the people who hate's me but im the person also that very understanding person and a also a joker and you know guys i love playing arcade specially the king of fighters and almost evrything and becuase of that i have a lot of friends diff. kind of people like a killer,adik,and also simple person and youger than me and also older than me in the age of 30-35 yrs old....you know i think to my self that im broad enough becuase of them b'coz i also believe that the best teacher is the exp. b'coz the exp. give te reality of life....but it doesn't mean that im also a adik or a killer im just a friendly person i hope when you read this blog we can have a good term...,,,thank you for reading my blogs.....

1 comment:

K'' said...

waaaahh!!!! ron wala aqng cnabi anuman dun sa blog mo po.. ok?? kasi tahimik aqng tao indi po aq naninira.. 2ngkol dun sa naka "comment" sa blog mo indi aq un ok?? kasi hindi ko nai Log Out ung account ko sa shop kaya kung may nang trip man sau indi po ako un ok?? T_T
pero aq n din ang humihingi ng sorry.... paxenxa n poe...